Save your broken products from entering landfill by using FixIts to strengthen, repair and refresh your stuff. Designed and Manufactured in the UK, endlessly reusable, made from a non-toxic and compostable bioplastic; FixIts are sure to become your new home hero!
Super easy to use, simply Heat it, Dunk it (for 1 minute), Remove it and get fixing, creating, adapting and more. You can heat it using kettle boiled water (in a glass or ceramic cup) or with a hairdryer on hot (really useful for smaller fixes). Not only that but any leftover pieces you have can be saved and reheated later.
These FixIts are sold as individual sticks, the more you buy the bigger the discount.
- A Single FixIts stick can hold over 16kg of weight
- FixIts can be reheated endlessly
- FixIts doesn't have an expiry date, so you don't have to rush to use it
- Different colours can be combined to create new colours or patterned effects
- Is tough, impact resistant and hard wearing
- Can be textured and painted on, perfect for model making and miniatures
- Can be made thin (and flexible) or thick (and stiff)
- Each stick is 150mm x 16mm x 3.5mm
- FixIts is electrically insulating, but we advise you to stick to household electrical items under 24 volts.
Does what it says it would
Just tried a little sample and impressed. In my stash as I know it will be just perfect for something soon.
Fab product, easy to use and worked where gorilla glue failed!
I used Fixits to repair the handles of two pairs of old but excellent quality stainless steel bladed dressmaking and kitchen scissors. Dishwashing them caused the rigid plastic handles to crack away from the blades. Fixits enabled me to repair the plastic and easily re-bind the handles to the blades saving an expensive replacement.
these are great did exactly what i wanted it to do , easy to use